Wednesday, May 27, 2009

DAY 6 - May 26, 2009





So, here we are at day 6 of the Evil Genius' (a.k.a. Dax Moy) evil plan! Today, as well as adding more (hideous) pictures, I'm meant to add my new measurements, however, as nothing has changed - YET - I've just left it at the pictures.

You may be wondering what happened to May 25th well we were given a REST DAY! and, as I started the challenge a day late it just happened to fall on the Bank Holiday - good timing or what!

Unfortunately, the Day 6 workout fell on what I call a "Hokey Kokey" day - in, out, in, out.....so I had to do it in three parts. Part 1 was a delightful selection of back exercises in the usual rep ranges. Part 2 was all biceps and triceps (which rendered me almost incapable of driving as my arms felt like bits of wet tissue paper). Part 3 was a CV interval session of our choice - I chose to take a client out and do some hill reps! Well, why suffer alone if you don't have to and my client LOVED it!

I'm off to do Day 7 shortly - will report back later.







2 comments:

  1. All sounds like fun Jo!
    Love some of your descriptions - 'washed down...wet tissues...
    good writing girl - keep it up! (and the w/o's)

    ReplyDelete