Saturday, May 23, 2009

DAY 4 - May 23, 2009

Another day of MIM Elite under my belt!

Actually, I quite enjoyed it today.......I know, I must be losing it.

We started with a delightful biceps/triceps Super Set (you guessed it, 8 times!) 9 reps per exercise and I was rather pleased with my performance.

Then - I didn't enjoy this bit - hamstrings. You know the score but now: 4 sets of 3 exercises at the 4-6, 8-12 and 40 rep ranges. All I can say is: if I NEVER do another ball hamstring curl again it will be too soon! But I just KNOW there will be so many more of these before the 28 days is over...... :'o(

It was all washed down with an interval session comprising of 30 seconds each for 3 exercises then a 60 second rest - 6 times.

I must admit I finished on a high - albeit a hot and sweaty one!

I must be getting into the MIM groove now as I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow's session AND I already know what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment