Sunday, May 24, 2009

DAY 5 - May 24, 2009

Well, today's MIM Elite training session was "interesting". Why? Well my lovely husband (Simon) and I had a bbq with some friends in North London and fell into bed at 2:15 this morning!

I eventually dragged myself into Peak Fitness in Woking at about 2:30 this afternoon for what felt like HOURS! What did the Mad Genius have us doing today? Well, we started with a chest/core 4x Super Set at 4-6 reps per exercise. Then another chest/core 4x Super Set at 8-12 reps (this is when I started to feel rather faint). All we had to do next was 4 sets of 40 press ups - PAH! It's not over yet......next we moved onto the shoulders - don't ask.....OK then, 3x 3 exercises at yes, you've guessed it 4-6 reps, 8-12 reps and 40 reps followed by a final shoulder exercise which included an isometric hold. When that lot was over I looked as if I was holding onto an invisible pneumatic drill :oD At last, we're at the final exercise.....and, a bit like never wanting to do another Swiss Ball hamstring curl the other day, I can now add Swiss Ball ab curls to that list.

Anyone know where I can get a Voodoo doll.......?

No comments:

Post a Comment